10. You’ll never have to worry about parking at the Coconut Grove Art Festival.
8. Ransom Everglades School, Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart, and St. Hugh Catholic School are blocks away.
Cloisters on the Bay “Before”
5. Paragon Grove 13 Movie Theatre offers reserved seating and has a great wine lounge.
4. Cloisters on the Bay is in the middle of three spectacular parks: Peacock Park, Barnacle Historical Park, and Biscayne National Park
3.Restaurants galore, all within walking distance Cloisters: Strada, Bombay Darbar, Peacock Café, Le Bouchon, New York Roma Pizza, and so many more!
2. My favorite restaurant and venue, Green Street Café, is directly across the street from Cloisters!
1. Erik Spoelstra is a regular at Green Street Café.
To learn more about real estate in South Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest and Palmetto Bay, contact Val Byrne at [email protected] or at 305-323-6231. Val Byrne – Working For You!